- Extensive in-house competence regarding piping design, integrity, maintenance, and inspection
- Execution by certified professionals
- Broad range of inspection methods
- Determination of inspection scope by risk classification
- Options to apply additional inspections / inspection technologies where needed
- Focused approach to cover large quantity of pipework
- Clear statements about repair requirements
- Compliance with international standards
ROSEN’s Piping Inspection Services help operators of processing and storage facilities maintain the integrity of their piping systems at all times. Backed by an extensive portfolio of innovative technology solutions and dedicated to enabling short reaction times, our expert team focusses on setting up comprehensive inspection programs for the protection of plant equipment. Risk ranking and prioritization, customized inspection planning, inspection execution, and integrity management plans help ensure piping integrity and enable the operator to comply with relevant regulations.
In addition, highly qualified ROSEN personnel perform comprehensive API 579 Fitness for Service piping assessments and compliance checks based on our customers’ requirements and in complete accordance with applicable codes (e.g. API 570, API 2611) and standards. Operators can rely on a variety of technologies, such as UT and EMAT, to inspect piping components like pipe bodies and pipe supports without the necessity to remove clamps, along with QA/QC repair scoping to ensure the safety and efficiency of the piping system for the next operational interval.
- A complete overview of the condition of the piping systems, including the recommended inspection intervals and next inspection date.
- An indication of remaining asset life based on pipe design and inspection codes.
- Recommended actions to bring the piping system into compliance with inspection / assessment codes, e.g. repairs, re-rating, maintenance, etc.
Anomalies are assessed in accordance with applicable assessment codes (e.g. ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4 and ASME B31G).